Friday, October 20, 2006

Holidays!

Finally i have a few days of no work. It has been somewhat hectic with all the deadlines and travelling over the past few days so i am really looking forward to these holidays. First and foremost on my to- do list is eating all the sweets possibly available. Apart from that, there are a few parties to hit and going out with friends maybe for a long drive.

I also need to update my Gooner blog and my travel photo site. Then there is the ever pending post on my exploits in Slovakia and Switzerland. I hope to get that done sometime soon. For all of you who have given up on me ....I promise.

I am really looking forward to read something. First and foremost on my mind is The Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

I think Sunday will top it all though. Manchester United vs Liverpool (The Great English derby) and then later on the el classico between Real Madrid and Barcelona. The Arsenal - Reading game is also thrown in there for good measure.

Be safe!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Make sure updating the Gooner blog is high on your list of things to do. I am going to my first Premiership game this season on Saturday.

Itinerant said...

Finally did it.
Hope we thrash Everton.They are playing well so might not be that easy.