Wednesday, September 03, 2008

SNAFU

It probably describes the situation i find myself in. I thought that living alone would be fun but it comes with its fair share of hassles. Having been royally spoilt all my life, i cant cook or wash my clothes or clean utensils....hell i cant even run the darned washing machine ... i find myself in a situation where i am living in a dump for a house (all my fault mind you as this house is freaking awesome ...before i checked in that is).

The maid comes in at around 6 in the morning and that is when i am at the peak of my sleep. Its a miracle that i more often than not hear the bell ring. manage to haul myself across and open the door. More often than not i hear a very quiet chuckle from her as she sees me. I make sure that i am wearing some clothes before i let her in but i have a feeling that when i have had a late night i may have opened the door in my underpants once or twice. She is probably the luckiest maid o the planet as i have no clue what she does. I generally dont know when she leaves.

The food is another problem. While i like to eat out a lot, i really miss amma s food a lot. I sometimes dont feel like eating anything as i just want to eat her stuff. there is a nice little chinese thingy close by but its not a place where you can dine daily.

Living alone sucks! thank god i travel most of the days.

No comments: